Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Little 6mm Ancient Action..
Somewhere in Anatolia. . The army of Antiochus Elehohkhromahtistis has approached the free city of Erimoupolis with intent to subdue. The go...
-
How I did the last one... On the Facebook groups where I occasionally post there seemed to be a lot of interest/questions re. the table for...
-
Quick Update. Am still working (emergency service) so not a huge personal change the last few weeks, but there has been little Project pro...
-
Another Woodland adventure (part 2). And so we begin. The native guide ("They call me Mungo the Procrastinator". Marcus : Why is ...




Reading through your posts I feel your pain. Sometimes (quite a lot of the time actually) life gets in the way and as much as I want to play I have the thought of hmmm I should finish painting those minis or I could just read that rule book and before you know it I’m reading someone’s blog and it’s time for bed again 🤷🏻♂️
ReplyDeleteYep... I really don't know where the time goes... Even at the height of "Lockdown" there seemed to be an ever-increasing, self-inflicted list of calls on my time (Bored..? At a loose end..? I wish...). :)
ReplyDeleteAnd, if anything, things have got worse since I bit the retirement bullet; how did I EVER find time to go to work..? :)