Thursday 17 June 2021

Oh dear....

 No Real excuses...

Only....

1) It's been too hot to think about playing, up in the attic....

2) I was reading 
Pratchett's  "Interesting Times"...

3) It got too hot to read....


Fine... A little converting filled an idle hour.... Which then drifted into some musing...



The trouble is that I then started scrabbling in my box of spares and thinking... 


And then happened across David Whyatt's illustrations online and...... 



Oh dear.. Surely not ANOTHER project....

As I say; no real excuses....

2 comments:

  1. Oh Goody??? more wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, ha... The combination of my butterfly mind, home/family issues (inc. Aged Ps. and one of our cats going Walkabout for best part of a week) and The Heat over the last few weeks have been really bad for my "maintenance of the aim"...

      I'm SUPPOSED to be concentrating on my African and 6mm AWI projects, but guess who was cutting up and green-stuff bashing spare Medieval & Roman bods yesterday...

      I seen to have got the Green Stuff bug this week. I'm still a bit ham-fisted with it - though I can get it stuck to what I want, rather than to me, MOST of the time.. :) Morions should be easy - I thought... (Ho, ho..). Watch (no pun intended) this space... ;)

      Delete

New Year. New House. New Plans..

New hope...? Well, we're in the new house at last.... I now have: A garage to convert into a workshop for, amongst other things, modelli...