Saturday 21 August 2021

Planning....

...and update..

Some new arrivals (below) await painting, as do some AWI and "Year of the French" 6mm bods.


Some comments on Bennos' Forum re the last post (the Romans in the woods) have got me thinking about expanding on a long- forgotten project (pic below..). Hmmm.....



Meanwhile, I was pipped at the post re. some painted E-Bay 1/72s for Napoleonic skirmishes, so more painting to be done there.

I want to get some experiments with sci-fi and Pratchett stuff underway too...

Never enough time.. PLUS some reenactment events have started up this month - so time "lost" from gaming to sewing, repairing and polishing my armour. 

Hey, ho...  Onwards & upwards...


2 comments:

  1. Inspired yet again, intrigued by thoughts of discworld.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks.

      I've having a couple of experiments on the "Forest table" until I pack it away, then will try a "This Ain't Ankh-Morpork" game..

      Watch this space..

      Delete

New Year. New House. New Plans..

New hope...? Well, we're in the new house at last.... I now have: A garage to convert into a workshop for, amongst other things, modelli...